Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Lunch with My Favorite Characters

Today, I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday over at The Broke and The Bookish where the task is to name the top ten characters from books that I'd like at my lunch table. Here are the characters who would certainly make lunchtime fun:


Gemma James from Deborah Crombie's series of mysteries solved by Scotland Yard detectives Gemma James and Duncan Kincaid.

Nell Stone, anthropologist, from Euphoria by Lily King (2014).

Livvy from The Last Time I Saw You by Eleanor Moran (2013).

Tuppence Beresford, a stylish sleuth and always up for a good party, from Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime (1929).


Elizabeth and Jane Bennett from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (1813).

Rachel Walsh from Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes (1997).

Elinor and Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (1811).

Ellie Somerset from Who's Afraid of Mr. Wolfe by Hazel Osmond (2011).

Who are the characters at your lunch table?

2 comments:

  1. I love your list, Monica!! I really want to read EUPHORIA, but haven't gotten to it yet. I love that Rachel from RACHEL'S HOLIDAY is on your list, too - that was a great book. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Take care.

    ReplyDelete