Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bloggiesta Bound



I only learned a couple of days ago about the first ever week long Bloggiesta which is March 23-29. The sign-up page is here. This event couldn't have come at a better time as I've been thinking about doing a couple of things in the way of blog maintenance.

Here are my goals for the week:

1.  Spiff up my sidebar with some categories and a button or two. I played around with the elements in my sidebar, but in the end, I decided I liked the sidebar the way before. :)

2.  Take a look at my "About" and "Review Policy" pages and do some updating.
3.  Attend 2 or more Twitter chats.
4.  Join the Classics Club, complete the list of books I'll be reading for this, and post the list to my blog.
5.  Add labels to older posts and revise some labels.

This is my first time to participate in Bloggiesta, and I'm looking forward to a fun and informative week! Hope to see you there.

17 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge, Monica. I've always wanted to participate in Blogiesta, but I usually find out too late. That's the case again.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally missed the one in January. Hopefully, you'll be able to take part sometime soon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm part of the Classics Club,it's amazing! Look forward to seeing your list and hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bex! I've been procrastinating about getting my list together, but with Bloggiesta, I decided just to do it. Hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Somehow I missed that Bloggiesta is a whole week... maybe I can participate after all! So glad I read your post this morning. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, JoAnn! I'm looking forward to learning a lot. Hope you'll have a chance to take part, too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Wooo go you! I hope you finish your list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph, for the good wishes! I hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Nice list! I've been thinking about updating my About Me page too, so maybe I'll finally tackle it this week. Hope you enjoy your first Bloggiesta!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm excited about my first Bloggiesta. I'm still a newbie at all this blogging stuff, so I'm excited about the week. Hope you have a fantastic week!

      Delete
  6. Welcome to Bloggiesta! Bloggiesta is my favorite event because it's both fun and productive. You have a great list for your first Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome, Joy! I'm enjoying Bloggiesta, but the week is going by fast.

      Delete
  7. Looks like a great week ahead for you...enjoy! And thanks for sharing your goals. I'm also glad you could stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I hope that your week is going well.

      Delete
  8. This is a great list! Good luck in accomplishing your goals this week--you've already done a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Hope your week is going well!

      Delete
  9. Great list, you're doing great! BTW, I love your header :)

    ReplyDelete