Sunday, April 5, 2015

It's Time for a Classics Spin


Classics Spin #9 is almost upon us. Being a new member of The Classics Club, I'm excited to join in and am posting my list in the nick of time. When a number between 1 and 20 is drawn tomorrow morning, I'll update this post about which book corresponds with the number on my list that I'll be reading next for The Classics Club. 

Here is my list:

1. Bronte Charlotte. Villette

2. Bulgakov, Mikhail. The Master and Margarita

3. Flaubert, Gustave. Sentimental Education

4. Jameson, Storm. Company Parade

5. Mayor, F.M. The Rector's Daughter

6. Delafield, E.M. Diary of a Provincial Lady

7. Mitford, Nancy. Love in a Cold Climate

8. West, Dorothy. The Living is Easy

9. Various. The Penguin Book of World War I Stories

10. Pym, Barbara. Excellent Women

11. Smith, Dodie. I Capture the Castle

12. Foote, Shelby. Follow Me Down

13. Highsmith, Patricia. Eleven

14. Lehmann, Beatrix. Rumour of Heaven

15. Templeton, Edith. The Surprise of Cremona

16. Woolf, Leonard. The Wise Virgins

17. Woolf, Virginia. Jacob's Room

18. Forster, E.M. The Longest Journey

19. Edwards, Dorothy. Rhapsody

20. Waugh, E.M. Scoop



2 comments:

  1. I just saw the number... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JoAnn. Yes, it looks like the Master and the Margarita for me! :)

      Delete