Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Blogging Milestone



It seems that I missed my own blogging anniversary!

The day was May 31, 2014, that I wrote my first post for Monica's Bookish Life. It was scary clicking the "publish" button that first time, but I'm glad that I did. It's amazing to think that an entire year has passed, and I haven't begun to read all the books that I want to read.

Looking back over the year, I'm reminded how much I've enjoyed sharing what I've read, and it's been fun to see what other book bloggers are up to and are reading. This year has taught me that blogging can be fun, challenging, and sometimes time consuming, but something that gives me great satisfaction, not to mention that I've met so many nice people in the book blogging community.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and onward with year two! 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Blogversary to you, Monica! That cupcake looks good enough to eat. I enjoy reading whatever you'd like to share. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kay! I always enjoy seeing what you're reading, too!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Monica! I'm so glad I discovered your blog, and always look forward to seeing what you're reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JoAnn! I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing what you're reading!

      Delete
  3. Happy blogoversary!! I've enjoyed your posts this past year and look forward to all those to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Catherine! I have enjoyed your posts as well and always like to see what you're reading. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats, the first year is a big one! And isn't it wonderful that there's always more to read. We'll always have something to blog about. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were the first person to make a comment on my blog. I remember how exciting that was for me. I'll always be grateful! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  5. Happy Blogoversary!! I enjoy reading your posts; here's to many more years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lark! I enjoy reading your posts, too!

      Delete
  6. Monica, Congratulations! I am so happy you began blogging and that I discovered your blog. You are one of my favorite bloggers as it seems that I want to read "everything" read. Our taste in books is very similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Diane! I'm glad that I discovered your blog. I always enjoy seeing what you're reading, and participating in First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros is so much fun!

      Delete