Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Salutations


Welcome to a belated edition of Sunday Salutations

The days have flown by, and I took more time away from the blog than I planned. Returning from Texas and making the transition back to work was more challenging than I expected, and then, I was off to Pennsylvania this past weekend. I'm still making it around with my knee walker and in some situations, a transport chair. This week, I'll find out from my doctor how much longer I'll have to wear this big boot on my foot. 

Coming up on the blog . . .

I'll have an edition of Remarks on Recent Reads, a First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intro post, and a review of British novelist Elizabeth Taylor's The Wedding Group.

Today, I returned from the 25th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf, which was held at Bloomburg University of Pennsylvania. I'll have an upcoming post about my experience.

Looking forward to . . .

I'm excited about having the time to put together my summer reading list. Decisions, decisions! And I'm looking forward to catching up with all the book blogs I enjoy reading.

Have you caught the trailer for the film, Suffragette? It looks intense, but I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

I hope that things have been going well for you. What have you been reading?

2 comments:

  1. Suffragette looks wonderful! This is the first I've heard of it, so thank you. I hope you get good news at the doctor's office this week... will look forward to your upcoming posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, JoAnn! I did get good news--no surgery needed but will have to wear the boot for awhile longer. I'm okay with that! :)

      Delete