Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Salutations



Welcome to Sunday Salutations!

At the beginning of the week, it felt very much like summer with heat and humidity, but yesterday and into the night, we got lots of rain. Such great reading weather! 

It's hard to believe that June is almost over! The summer is flying by.

In my reading life . . .

This week, I completed these two books:



My books in progress include a book from my summer reading list and some non-fiction:



This week on the blog . . .

A look at The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith for the First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros post

A review of Miss Mackenzie by Anthony Trollope

The Friday Zen painting

Looking forward to . . .

I watched Poldark last week and enjoyed it, so I'll be watching the next episode tonight.

Also, I'm trying to determine what I'll be reading for Paris in July which takes place over at Thyme for Tea. I participated last year, and it was really fun.

What about you? What are you reading? 

I hope that you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. We're doing some of the same things today... I'll be watching Poldark tonight, and I just ordered a couple of books from the library for Paris in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers and both of those books are ones I want to read. Hope u have a nice week Monica.

    ReplyDelete